June 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,665,016 hits
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship?
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship? January 21, 2019Donald Trump has brought clarity as far as the American position as it pertains to trade, defense and partnership. Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019
Tag Archives: prodedure
Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading
Unfortunately military might and the use of violence has replaced honor in modern times. Without honor, promises, trade deals and treaties are a waste of time, ink and breath. Continue reading
One of the corners stones of democratic governance is that the population of a country must be provided a system by which its citizenry can elect who will govern them. The only guarantee that a democracy affords politicians and private … Continue reading
When Canadian politicians and ordinary Canadians state that Black lives have always mattered in Canada, they are telling a bold faced lie. Continue reading
You would have to be living in a cave totally cut off from the real world not to have heard a Canadian politician state that the United States of America is Canada’s greatest ally, trading partner and friend? Continue reading
Canada must be found wanting when the majority of Canadians have no problem justifying their ancestors’ role in creating the nation of Canada. Continue reading
Mayors see the dangers posed to their citizens up close and personal, and quite frankly seem willing to ignore those dangers. Continue reading