I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,893,091 hits
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism? May 29, 2018While murder might be hard to prove, I think that the charge of manslaughter could be sought and won. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy May 2, 2018Once ethical reporters have caved into the demands of those who pay their salaries and now shamelessly, distort and slant the news...turning the coverage of every news worthy story, into little more than political theater. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018
Tag Archives: Prostate cancer
I am no doctor, I am just a survivor of prostate cancer who has had a prostatectomy and who has decided to live life to the fullest rather than just survive. I do acknowledge that everyone is not the same and we all handle these things differently. This is in no way meant to tell anyone what they must do, or how they should do it. This is simply me telling you my personal experiences and holding them up to you as a choice about what to do next on the road to getting your live back on track. Continue reading
My mom had the least common type of thyroid cancer which is called, anaplastic thyroid cancer, which has a very poor prognosis. Anaplastic thyroid cancer tends to be found after it has spread, and it is incurable in most cases. Continue reading
If you are looking to have everything the same as it was before you had the prostatectomy I would advise that you do not have the operation because it will not be so, but if you can deal with change and are willing to work hard and like me found the comfort of knowing I was cancer free was worth certain risks and changes to my life, then life after having a prostatectomy. with all of its challenges will be okay, but believing in yourself and in the possibility of success and working hard is 90% of your full recovery. Continue reading
Should The Question Really Be Is There Sex After Prostate Removal, Or Should It Be Will You Find Sex Satisfying After Prostate Removal?
You may be the one who was diagnosed with the prostate cancer and had to under go the removal of it, but it will affect the both of you for the rest of your lives. Your partner should have been in on every decision from the very beginning for just that reason, but if they haven’t, because you thought that it was happening to just you, I think that you should rethink your position, because it will take a joint effort if you are to survive and have a mutually enjoyable sex life after the removal of the prostate. This is not something you can do on your own and there is more than your needs to consider. Continue reading