June 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,665,953 hits
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship?
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship? January 21, 2019Donald Trump has brought clarity as far as the American position as it pertains to trade, defense and partnership. Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019
Tag Archives: Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations
Let our eyes be opened as well as our hearts and minds so that are as a country able once again to see, feel and know that true peace and true prosperity can only be achieved when we see others as equals and worthy of respect, self-determination and sovereignty. This is once was how Canada and Canadians used to think even though we as a country and a people did fall short of our goals. I think that this is how Canada needs to think again and must try even harder to reach their goals for a world of peace, harmony and prosperity. Continue reading
I want and I think that all persecuted people want the same protection from hate under the law as the Jewish people have in America. I want a name put to the crime and the crime of anti-Semitism stricken from the law, because under the new definition of hate crimes, anti semitic behaviour will be dealt with in the same manner and considered the same as any other action, or verbal onslaught considered racist, and hateful; using the guidelines by which we in determining anti semitic behaviour today. Continue reading
My mother once told me, ” Son try to make a friend out of an enemy. If you do this your once enemy will forever be your friend. If you do him the same wrong, or worse he will forever be your enemy and the two of you will gain nothing.” Continue reading
Government Sponsership Of Bigotry And Prejudice Does Not Stop The Hurting Or Pain Their Actions Cause
With the worlds leaders saying it is okay to hate again based on color, place of birth, religion practiced and such it is not hard to understand that the population of the world is very confused as to what is … Continue reading
I would rather be wrong and have to start all over again a thousand times then be led down the wrong path by a corrupt government official, or a sinful clergyman. The creator in his infinite wisdom gave us ears to … Continue reading
If it does not insult Quebec it is not insulting in Quebec. If it is done by a French Quebecer then it can not be wrong in Quebec. We are not prejudice in Quebec; we only like the french and think everyone else is beneath us. What is wrong with that? We have our pride back. We can be prejudice in french. We have achieved our goal. Continue reading
I gave it to the police and the metro security pretty good for their treatment of people and their use of racial profiling and I stand by what I said. That was one side of the coin and as everybody … Continue reading