May 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,601,244 hits
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship?
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship? January 21, 2019Donald Trump has brought clarity as far as the American position as it pertains to trade, defense and partnership. Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019
Tag Archives: Sarah Palin
It is time to smarten up and stand up for what is right and denounce these clowns for what they are and take your political party back, before you as a political entity, become silent where you were once a deafening noise; become a political trickle where once you were like a tsunami; become the butt end of jokes where once you were once taken seriously. Continue reading
People of America this is where all of the crazy talk takes us. The calls for citizens to take up their right to bear arms and follow this right to its logical conclusion when dealing with a system that does not … Continue reading
What is it going to take to get the governments supporting the war on terrorism to acknowledge that they are not winning the war and in fact are losing it terribly? While we have invaded occupied, bombed and chased … Continue reading
Image via Wikipedia Well now you people of the United States of America may be the strongest military nation in the world, but as a people your arrogance seems only to be surpassed by your senseless way of thinking and acting … Continue reading
As you go to the polls to vote in these mid-term elections ask yourself some of these hard questions Then decide whether you want more of your children sacrificed for a slogan like the Sarah Palin types are spewing out, … Continue reading
Dr. Laura Schlessinger, has moved on to new battles, like trying to keep the pornographic pictures of her off of the blog pages of America. People are now trying to show her for the narrow-minded, sanctimonious, two-faced liar that she is. The woman who now that she has enjoyed all of her vices and has grown too old perhaps to participate in them with the same enthusiasm as in the past, now wishes to be remembered as an ultra right conservative christian lady and to this end preaches abstinence from premarital sex, say no to pornography and yes to racial intolerance. Continue reading