May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,665,364 hits
- The Difference Between Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel and Hitler’s Nazi Germany Is? May 9, 2021Israel is not the only nation to openly violate and ignore all international law concerning human rights but is the only nation that can do it with impunity. No sanctions of political leaders, no loss of financial or military support. Continue reading →archemdis
- USA…Canada’s Best Friend and Ally LOL April 24, 2021Politicians sell themselves as knowing what is best for the people that vote for them and so they are the people most likely to try and hide a mistake in a lie rather then admit that they made a mistake in judgment, and so they continue to lie and say, "Canada's best friend, ally and biggest trading partner is the USA". Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- The Difference Between Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel and Hitler’s Nazi Germany Is? May 9, 2021
Tag Archives: Sheila Fraser
This is a story of a guy who barely was able to win his riding, before he gave the people in his riding close to 50 million dollars in tax payer monies.
Politicians in every country in every province, or territory and in every city lie to their citizens and constituents every single time they open their mouths without fail, no matter what the issue and no matter its importance, because they … Continue reading
As we enter the home stretch and get ready to vote I would ask you to consider who answered the questions you as a Canadian asked honestly and openly. Who best represents the way you wish to be governed. I for one found … Continue reading
I think it is time for a change in who is representing us as Canadians and it needs to be now! This government of liars, racists and fascists needs to be removed from office. They have laughed in the face … Continue reading
If I were Prime Minister Steven Harper I would have stayed away from giving interviews and hoped that the Canadian people would have forgotten at least some of the problems, scandals , lack of transparency, stupid spending, my putting in political allies … Continue reading
Sheila Fraser, you go girl. Where have you been all of our lives? These politicians have been robbing this country for years and always pointing the finger at one another as the crook, but I always felt that one was … Continue reading