September 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,410,362 hits
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020
Tag Archives: Social Sciences
Dedicated To Jeff (The Potty Mouth) And Benoit (The Bee) And All The Other Pesky People Of Cyber Space
I think that whether or not you agree with the author of a blog, they have the right to write what they feel and express their feelings and if they afford you the privilege of commenting on their blog, the commenter should do so with respect and conduct themselves using common courtesy at all times. Continue reading →
Politicians think we are too stupid to know when we are being lied to and too docile to do anything about it anyway. I think they need to look at England as well as Egypt, because some non politicians of the world have learned their language and are teaching it to other non politicians and we are all beginning to demand an accounting and we want the truth.
Continue reading →
How is it that a man, or a woman elected to public office gets to feel that they have the right to take the hard-earned money of the tax payer, entrusted to them, taken from their pays by means of taxes and pension dues and spend it to fulfill a dream of theirs Continue reading →
I know that it is no fun to have made it through University, only to end up having to take a job out of your field, or that you feel is beneath you. If you do not wish to live on welfare you … Continue reading →
I wake up every morning at 5 am and my mind is full of things that were in my dreams and these days there is just nothing good. I dream of my grandchildren growing up in a world devoid of … Continue reading →