I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,199,970 hits
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost?
- Why Is Priority Given To The Opioid Crisis While Other Canadians Asked To Wait Patiently For Help?
- In A World Without Honor, No Nation Can Claim The Moral High Ground
- LGBT Community to Get An Official Apology from The Federal Government! Still No Official Apology for Canadian Black Citizens
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost? July 7, 2017While the government claims that Canada's indigenous peoples must wait patiently for fresh drinking water, the healthcare program is unsustainable and Canadians must work longer before they retire, the government spent a half a billion tax payer dollars on a nation wide party. Continue reading →archemdis
- Why Is Priority Given To The Opioid Crisis While Other Canadians Asked To Wait Patiently For Help? June 22, 2017Canadians need to remember that when a politician says there is no money to fund something, what they are really saying is that there is no political value in helping you. Continue reading →archemdis
- In A World Without Honor, No Nation Can Claim The Moral High Ground June 13, 2017Unfortunately military might and the use of violence has replaced honor in modern times. Without honor, promises, trade deals and treaties are a waste of time, ink and breath. Continue reading →archemdis
- LGBT Community to Get An Official Apology from The Federal Government! Still No Official Apology for Canadian Black Citizens May 25, 2017All that the Afro-Canadian Black once was, was forcefully taken from them: replaced even in freedom by those of the White masters. It is historical fact that the Canadian government took an active role in what was going on. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost? July 7, 2017
Tag Archives: stepping up to the plate
In Canada we have cowardly politicians the likes of Rona Ambrose and Brad Wall hiding among our brave politicians. These cowards are too afraid for their own safety after Paris to do the right thing, or secretly think that the risk is too great to Canada’s security/safety to help save some Muslim refugees. This type of cowardice is infectious and is spreading like cancer attacking more and more political leaders across Canada as the original cowards leap at every opportunity which presents itself to stoke the fires of uncertainty and fear among Canadians. Continue reading
I believe that the reason our politicians are so out of touch with Canadians is that they do not care, because they have become shameless whores, who have sold themselves to the highest corporate bidder. Continue reading
Sending unprepared troops who will be forced to use refurbished equipment, who are worrying about what happens to their life and families if they get hurt or killed in the service of their country is not a recipe for victory, but one of impending disaster. Continue reading
When A Community Loses An Irreplaceable Institution Of Hope Like The Negro Community Center The Whole Community Loses More Than Just A Building
It is a shame that the local governments have come to the conclusion that these institutional pillars of the community are obsolete and can be replaced by sports centers strategically place throughout communities. Continue reading
As Master Cpl. Martin Pitre put it, “I feel like I’m being thrown to the garbage, pretty much,” said Pitre. “I shouldn’t have to pay money to move back home.” Continue reading
That nobody is taking action, because 300 black African school girls have gone missing does not surprise me one bit, because even in the 3rd millennium girls and women’s rights are not considered all that important and certainly not considered worth risking the loss of diplomatic ties over, jeopardizing valuable trade deals over and most definitely not worth going to war over. Continue reading