August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,339,669 hits
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- Stand Up! Stop Allowing Canada To Be Bullied! May 28, 2020Sometimes you must look a bully in the face and say, "Do your worst, but this stops here and now." Continue reading →archemdis
- Monkey See Monkey Do April 28, 2020Monkey See Monkey Do Continue reading →archemdis
- Donald Trump’s America Is Responsible For More Deaths Then covid 19 April 21, 2020Donald Trump's America is responsible for more deaths then covid 19. Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020
Tag Archives: Teacher
From An Abused Child To You / B.C. Girl’s Suicide Begs Answer To The Question, At Whose Feet Do We Lay The Blame For These Tragedies?
Children who take their own lives are trying to tell us something and we are just not listening and so they keep on doing it hoping that their deaths will finally get us as parents to hear them. They are telling us that they have no where left to turn, they do not have the tools to survive and find life no longer worthwhile living. They are telling us that we as parents, as a society, as governments and institutions of higher learning that we have failed them and to please stop pointing fingers at each other and do something before another child finds life too much to bear without the tools he or she needs to survive in this crazy world we keep sending them into day after day. Continue reading
A march, a protest is only as good as the public and official support it can muster. It must grow and the ideas and ideals become accepted by as many people from as diversified group of people as possible to succeed, but succeeding can never be your ultimate goal, because one does not always win, not always on time for themselves, because change always comes slow and sometimes is not realized for generations after many protests, or the protesters emerge out of the struggle as the leaders of a new age and time until their ideals and ideas for a better life are challenged. This has always been the way of change and it always will. Continue reading
when I looked around the years had passed me by, the urgency of the cause was gone and I was just another uneducated black guy, with no job prospects, with a baby and girlfriend to support at 19 years old. Going back to school was not an option and so dreams of being a doctor, lawyer and even owning a store went out the window, along with me ever reaching my true potential. Continue reading
I understand the right to privacy, but places like the Welcome Hall Mission need to understand that they are part of a large community and what they do in their place, their building affects the whole neighbourhood. If these men are indeed ex-cons as I know a lot of them are and they are getting help there that is all good, but this kind of sanctioned heavy-handed treatment of people does not dot The Welcome Hall Mission, or the people they are trying to help any good. Continue reading