I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,838,124 hits
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities
- Did The Conservative Party of Canada Make a Bad Choice Making Andrew Scheer Their Leader?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy May 2, 2018Once ethical reporters have caved into the demands of those who pay their salaries and now shamelessly, distort and slant the news...turning the coverage of every news worthy story, into little more than political theater. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities April 14, 2018The blame for the senseless suffering and deaths of Canadians due to government inaction lays squarely on the shoulders of every Canadian of voting age. Continue reading →archemdis
- Did The Conservative Party of Canada Make a Bad Choice Making Andrew Scheer Their Leader? March 9, 2018The Conservative Party of Canada does not have a person to run for the leadership of their party who is genuinely likable, people friendly, or charismatic. I say this because in Andrew Sheer they have once again elected a leader they feel they have to create a warmer, approachable image for. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018
Tag Archives: terrorism
What will it take for the people of the United States of America and their allies to understand that the words terrorist and terrorism are words used by their politicians to install fear in their own populations. A fear that will … Continue reading
What Will It Take To Stop The Senseless Deaths Of So Many Innocent People And End The Terrorist Attacks By Both Sides?
Where I stand and what I believe can be found I’m the words and thoughts of Diane Foley the mother of journalist James Foley who was beheaded by “Jihadi John,” in 2014 in Syria. I think that peace will come when more people and government leaders begin to think like her and her son. Continue reading
Except For The Weapons They Utilise I See No Difference Between Islam And Christianity, The Western Alliance And ISIS
I see little difference between what the Western Alliance is doing and what ISIS, is doing. I see the same old war, being fought over the same reasons, with both sides trying to claim the high moral ground as the death toll of the innocent caught in the middle continues to escalate. Continue reading
The USA treats Canada as though it were a threat to its borders and the Canadian citizen as terrorist in disguise and I think in light of their present and never-ending threats on everything from national defence to business and to travel we need to remove their friendly neighbour status and stop looking at them as a friendly ally. Continue reading
Does The Political Make Up Of Quebec Support Terrorists And Terrorism, As Long As They Are Both Home Grown?
I would suggest that these protesters, turned terrorists face terrorist charges and all that this statement implies until this protest is brought back under control and conducted once again in a legal manner and the senseless acts of terror against the citizens of Montreal and Quebec cease and desist. Continue reading
We have mistrust, hatred, bigotry and a dislike for anything Muslim never before seen in America as a constant reminder of 9/11. We have places like Guantanamo Bay to remind us of 9/11. We have a failing world economy to remind us of 9/11. We have probing of the genital area searches and intrusive x-rays to remind us of 9/11, so why do we need to a ground zero to remind us of the price that was paid in blood and tears for not only the USA, but for all of the world, but especially the Islamic, Muslim world?
I think I would rather live with the possibility of another 9/11 then live with no rights under the law waiting for an attack that may never come and that even the Secretary of the Homeland Security Department, Janet Nopolitano says is not likely to happen.