I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,443,256 hits
- Federal Government Allowing Quebec To Get Away With Islamophobic Laws
- Begging As A Profession In Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Children Fall Through the Cracks Because Those Responsible for Their Safety and Care Fail Them
- Hydro Quebec’s Refusal To Turn On Power After Being Paid In Full Could Result In The Death Of One Of Their Client's Tonight
- Federal Government Allowing Quebec To Get Away With Islamophobic Laws November 14, 2017Quebec gets away with racist activity, that is a throw back to the times of colonialism, because the federal government of Canada, allows it. Continue reading →archemdis
- What Will It Take? October 5, 2017What will it take for the people of the United States of America and their allies to understand that the words terrorist and terrorism are words used by their politicians to install fear in their own populations. A fear that will … Continue reading →archemdis
- Children Fall Through the Cracks Because Those Responsible for Their Safety and Care Fail Them September 14, 2017There has been a lot of talk about the need for change in the way the system deals with all aspects of child abuse, but for the most nothing gets changed, because most adults believe that children are their property, to do with as they please. Continue reading →archemdis
- My Fight To Remain Self-Reliant / My Ongoing Battle With Cervical Stenosis With Myelopathy August 17, 2017If anyone would told me that I would not be able to walk properly, or carry a ten pound bag of potatoes, I would have called them a liar. Well they would have been right, because this is where I find myself these days and this is my journey, thus far. Continue reading →archemdis
- Federal Government Allowing Quebec To Get Away With Islamophobic Laws November 14, 2017
Tag Archives: terrorism
What will it take for the people of the United States of America and their allies to understand that the words terrorist and terrorism are words used by their politicians to install fear in their own populations. A fear that will … Continue reading
What Will It Take To Stop The Senseless Deaths Of So Many Innocent People And End The Terrorist Attacks By Both Sides?
Where I stand and what I believe can be found I’m the words and thoughts of Diane Foley the mother of journalist James Foley who was beheaded by “Jihadi John,” in 2014 in Syria. I think that peace will come when more people and government leaders begin to think like her and her son. Continue reading
Except For The Weapons They Utilise I See No Difference Between Islam And Christianity, The Western Alliance And ISIS
I see little difference between what the Western Alliance is doing and what ISIS, is doing. I see the same old war, being fought over the same reasons, with both sides trying to claim the high moral ground as the death toll of the innocent caught in the middle continues to escalate. Continue reading
The USA treats Canada as though it were a threat to its borders and the Canadian citizen as terrorist in disguise and I think in light of their present and never-ending threats on everything from national defence to business and to travel we need to remove their friendly neighbour status and stop looking at them as a friendly ally. Continue reading
Does The Political Make Up Of Quebec Support Terrorists And Terrorism, As Long As They Are Both Home Grown?
I would suggest that these protesters, turned terrorists face terrorist charges and all that this statement implies until this protest is brought back under control and conducted once again in a legal manner and the senseless acts of terror against the citizens of Montreal and Quebec cease and desist. Continue reading
We have mistrust, hatred, bigotry and a dislike for anything Muslim never before seen in America as a constant reminder of 9/11. We have places like Guantanamo Bay to remind us of 9/11. We have a failing world economy to remind us of 9/11. We have probing of the genital area searches and intrusive x-rays to remind us of 9/11, so why do we need to a ground zero to remind us of the price that was paid in blood and tears for not only the USA, but for all of the world, but especially the Islamic, Muslim world?
I think I would rather live with the possibility of another 9/11 then live with no rights under the law waiting for an attack that may never come and that even the Secretary of the Homeland Security Department, Janet Nopolitano says is not likely to happen.