June 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,665,928 hits
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship?
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship? January 21, 2019Donald Trump has brought clarity as far as the American position as it pertains to trade, defense and partnership. Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019
Tag Archives: Toronto
I find it amazing that this country and its government would dare to try and protect the right to protest in a foreign country while advocating in its own that it is not a fundamental right to protest in its own, but a privilege. Continue reading
The Star in my opinion has decided that they do not care what the rules are concerning the mayor’s rights to remain in office, or whether their approach to getting him removed is legal, ethical, or in violation of his rights under Canadian law. Continue reading
How could a news paper run a story without having the tape or a copy of it in their possession? Continue reading
The USA treats Canada as though it were a threat to its borders and the Canadian citizen as terrorist in disguise and I think in light of their present and never-ending threats on everything from national defence to business and to travel we need to remove their friendly neighbour status and stop looking at them as a friendly ally. Continue reading
Over Ten Days After Snow Storm Some Island Of Montreal Streets Still Without Sidewalks / Officials In Charge Happy With Progress
The city officials giving interviews seem to think that everything was handled just fine and everything is going as well as can be expected. Making me believe that every time there is a substantial snow fall we will be getting the same type of service in the same ill thought out way. Continue reading
I was there on the street and I would have killed someone to eat, to feel safe, but I would have killed someone for respect more than anything else, because this is what we are taught means you are in control, have power and leads to success and success is measured on what we acquire in life cars, clothes, houses, jewelry, boats and rich food; success unfortunately is not measured in how hard you work, the effort you put in, to giving back, or how much help others; success is measured in how much you have that you do not need or require while others struggle to get just a fraction of what you have to just get through the day. Continue reading
A crowd of people stood watching in silence not really showing any emotion and I thought to myself how sad. I wondered were there any post office workers among them, or maybe some Air Canada employees in the crowd? Striking is just another form of protesting people and if you stood there thinking how right the government was shutting this protest down it is with the same reasoning and lack of respect for democracy that they shut down your strike, your protest as well. Continue reading