I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,945,390 hits
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022It is time to stop the nonsense and letting the will of the few dictate the lives and deaths of the majority. Continue reading →archemdis
- The End of The World As We Know it Is Upon Us January 4, 2022I believe that the end of the world as we know it is upon us and there is nothing, we can do about it, because we are in denial and our mind can no longer tell the difference between right and wrong; good and evil, or truth and lies. Continue reading →archemdis
- While Quebecers Die, Legault Prioritises On Creating A Nation Based On Racist Politics December 10, 2021I agree with Liberal MP Iqra Khalid. "We are better than this.!! Continue reading →archemdis
- Legault and The CAQ Offer Quebecers No New Provincial Sponsored Services ! November 23, 2021Legault and the CAQ offer no new provincial sponsored services. The only things Legault and the CAQ offer to Quebecers are threats, denial of rights, and the do as I say demands of a 3rd world strongman hell bent on creating a white, Catholic, linguistically and culturally pure Quebec. Continue reading →archemdis
- How Long Will The Vaccinated Be Sacrificed To Save The Unvaccinated? January 13, 2022
Fiarra Ember Nixon on The Greatest Threat to Canada… archemdis on Political Apologies Mean Littl… Fiarra Ember Nixon on Political Apologies Mean Littl… archemdis on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian… Rene Silva on My Fight To Remain Self-Relian…
Tag Archives: Truth and Reconciliation
Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading
Putting truth and reconciliation together to form the title of a process that was tasked with creating a better relationship between the federal government and the indigenous people of Canada, one could mistakenly assume that both the Federal government and indigenous leaders were trying to bring out into the light the hidden history of European contact with this land’s indigenous people, while reaching an amicable truce. Continue reading