May 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,600,951 hits
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship?
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship? January 21, 2019Donald Trump has brought clarity as far as the American position as it pertains to trade, defense and partnership. Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019
Tag Archives: United Nation
John Baird and Steven Harper seem to forget that the road to peaceful settlements is through negotiations, so when we as a nation close down conversation and diplomatic ties, we are in fact saying that the time for a peaceful solution through debate and negotiations are now over and we will try to achieve peace through our superior capability to win an armed war. Continue reading
World Statesman of The Year Refuses To Speak At The United Nations General Assembly… What A Wasted Opportunity To Be Heard!
I have to ask,”What kind of World Statesman of the Year Award winner is the Prime Minister, that could even think of passing up that kind of opportunity to try and influence the world into doing what he thinks is just and righteous, by refusing to speak at the United Nations General Assembly ?” Continue reading
I will say it again Canada does not need to be so proud that it has gotten older, but not wiser. We as people have given up the very things that made us special all over the world and yes we do better than most, but is that really good enough? Continue reading
The Calls For Help And Regime Change From Russia Will Go Unheard While We Aid In The Ousting Of Yet Another Muslim Leader
I have been hearing a pretty loud cry from Russia where they are protesting against tyranny right now and the people in the streets are crying out for help, but will they get it from sanctimonious John Baird and company? I think not, because we no longer fight for freedom where the victory is not a certainty and the majority of blood shed and loss of life is not the other guys. I have stated many times in many a post that the evidence does not point to this as being a war on tyranny, or a fight to save the oppressed, but rather the evidence points to a religious war designed to rid the world of the Muslim faith and way of life. Continue reading
The Deportation Of Paola Ortiz From Canada / Harper Government Says The Abuse Of Paola Ortiz Not A Canadian Problem
How long is Canada going to allow this dictator and his cronies to hunt down otherwise innocent, decent people and deport them back to certain danger and death? What will Canada say to her children if she ends up dead? If this does not prove that this Prime Minister does not have a heart I do not know what does. Continue reading
We have forcefully taken away from this people all that they were and have altered all that they knew so that they can no longer return to their simple way of living, but deny them to this very day the tools like a guaranteed education, clean drinking water, decent housing and some of the land that was promised to them by countless governments of all political stripes. Continue reading
I think that Mr. Harper is an ill-informed coward, who was never a Canadian in his heart and feels that Canada could never stand on its own. I think that he is an egomaniac who will not take advice and goes about running this government and conducting foreign policy like a bull in a china shop.(The handling of the air base incident, China, African aid cuts ) Continue reading