I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 8,676,077 hits
- The United States of America…”The Big Lie” May 18, 2021Everyone thinks that the "Big Lie" was about the former president and his sycophant followers insisting that the election was somehow stolen from him. I would say that the big lie was that Biden for president would be different than that of Trump in more substantive ways than tone. Trump was never the root of the problem he was the natural result o […]archemdis
- The Difference Between Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel and Hitler’s Nazi Germany Is? May 9, 2021Israel is not the only nation to openly violate and ignore all international law concerning human rights but is the only nation that can do it with impunity. No sanctions of political leaders, no loss of financial or military support. Continue reading →archemdis
- USA…Canada’s Best Friend and Ally LOL April 24, 2021Politicians sell themselves as knowing what is best for the people that vote for them and so they are the people most likely to try and hide a mistake in a lie rather then admit that they made a mistake in judgment, and so they continue to lie and say, "Canada's best friend, ally and biggest trading partner is the USA". Continue reading →archemdis
- Meaningful Change Requires Honesty and Transparency June 15, 2020In no way do I condone police brutality or the unnecessary use of deadly force. I do however see the need for change and honesty on all sides. Continue reading →archemdis
- The United States of America…”The Big Lie” May 18, 2021
Tag Archives: United State
I think that I will reserve my awe and praise for this gathering until I see how it plays out in reality and not just in lip service, but in respect and acknowledgement for democracy and the pursuit of happiness for all citizens of the United States of America. Continue reading
We have mistrust, hatred, bigotry and a dislike for anything Muslim never before seen in America as a constant reminder of 9/11. We have places like Guantanamo Bay to remind us of 9/11. We have a failing world economy to remind us of 9/11. We have probing of the genital area searches and intrusive x-rays to remind us of 9/11, so why do we need to a ground zero to remind us of the price that was paid in blood and tears for not only the USA, but for all of the world, but especially the Islamic, Muslim world?
Think of all of the wasted effort, the wasted time, energy and human life, just to be king of the hill for a moment in time. To get what one can never hope to keep. Continue reading
New Yorkers Gloat And Party In The Street / The Enemy Watches The Cellibration Talks Of Retalliation / The War Never Ends / No One Gets To Feel Safe
I must say that I am stunned and disappointed at the lack of respect that was shown for the loss of a human life that the world witnessed after the death of Osama bin Laden. The chanting, the dancing and the festive mood that … Continue reading
Am I to understand that the USA is no longer expecting to get back the bodies of their fallen dead to be buried back home, or is this simply another rule of war that applies to the rest of the lowly world with USA being the only exception to the rule? Continue reading