I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,259,749 hits
- My Fight To Remain Self-Reliant / My Ongoing Battle With Cervical Stenosis With Myelopathy
- The Truth In Truth And Reconciliation Is A Hard Pill To Swallow For Everyone
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost?
- Why Is Priority Given To The Opioid Crisis While Other Canadians Asked To Wait Patiently For Help?
- My Fight To Remain Self-Reliant / My Ongoing Battle With Cervical Stenosis With Myelopathy August 17, 2017If anyone would told me that I would not be able to walk properly, or carry a ten pound bag of potatoes, I would have called them a liar. Well they would have been right, because this is where I find myself these days and this is my journey, thus far. Continue reading →archemdis
- The Truth In Truth And Reconciliation Is A Hard Pill To Swallow For Everyone August 8, 2017Putting truth and reconciliation together to form the title of a process that was tasked with creating a better relationship between the federal government and the indigenous people of Canada, one could mistakenly assume that both the Federal government and indigenous leaders were trying to bring out into the light the hidden history of European contact with […]archemdis
- What Exactly Were Canadians Celebrating And Was It Worth The Cost? July 7, 2017While the government claims that Canada's indigenous peoples must wait patiently for fresh drinking water, the healthcare program is unsustainable and Canadians must work longer before they retire, the government spent a half a billion tax payer dollars on a nation wide party. Continue reading →archemdis
- Why Is Priority Given To The Opioid Crisis While Other Canadians Asked To Wait Patiently For Help? June 22, 2017Canadians need to remember that when a politician says there is no money to fund something, what they are really saying is that there is no political value in helping you. Continue reading →archemdis
- My Fight To Remain Self-Reliant / My Ongoing Battle With Cervical Stenosis With Myelopathy August 17, 2017
Tag Archives: USA
Unfortunately military might and the use of violence has replaced honor in modern times. Without honor, promises, trade deals and treaties are a waste of time, ink and breath. Continue reading
I think that it was figured out long time ago by politicians that if you give the people something to fear, something to rally behind like a common enemy whether based in reality or falsehood they will not only vote for you, but will kill and die for you and not care whether what they are fighting for is true or not, because it is the common cause that is important. Continue reading
I find it demeaning and insulting that because Barrack Obama is black that everybody seems to think that he will lean one way more than the other when there was no such worry for all of the other white presidents before him. Continue reading
This is who the Fearless Canucks have become. We wage war much like the Americans seeking to kill from far away with no concern for who we kill as long as it does not result in any real hand to hand fighting where our soldiers could be killed in large numbers; when this happens voters start to demand the end of the mission, but keep the death count down and your voters will idealistically think they are saving the world and that the war is a fight worth fighting. Continue reading
I think that I will reserve my awe and praise for this gathering until I see how it plays out in reality and not just in lip service, but in respect and acknowledgement for democracy and the pursuit of happiness for all citizens of the United States of America. Continue reading
What happened to those poor children and adults in that school and al of the people who have met death in a similar way my heart aches for them. To have their lives snatched from them and their families, is just so sad and so pointless. Then I get angry because I know it is only a matter of time before somebody commits another copy cat mass murder. I call it this, because this is what it is and the Nations willingness to allow for and make acceptable collateral damage in its quest for a successful mission and to make a point is what is being copied, by certain citizens.
Keystone Pipeline Deal Postponed by Americans… Harper Tells Obama Canada Is Mine To Pollute As I See Fit … Harper Off To China… Vows To Make New Best Friend
I have seen people not care about the future, animals and nature, but care about their fellow-man and vice versa, but I have never before seen a group of people ( Stephen Harper and the Conservative Party of Canada) who care about nothing but themselves and the here and now. Continue reading