August 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,019,355 hits
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Premier Philippe Couillard, Guilty of Manslaughter, And Political Opportunism? May 29, 2018While murder might be hard to prove, I think that the charge of manslaughter could be sought and won. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018
Tag Archives: Vic Toews
Vic Toews And Jason Kenney, Spend Ten Million Dollars To Answer Question, What Makes A Terrorist Become A Terrorist?
Vic Toews, Public Safety Minister, and Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship and Prime minister Stephen Harper need look no further than a mirror to find out why people become terrorists. They are sowing the seeds for such actions everyday. Continue reading
If one thing is true it is that we the Canadian citizen are allowing our government to do the, cruel thoughtless things that they are doing both at home and abroad without the slightest protest. We have forgotten what is just; what is morally correct and what it is to be a real Canadian. We need to find our way back to what made us who we were as a people not just a government, because what we have allowed ourselves to become is all that is bad in the world. Continue reading
What are we left with in the world of laws and politics and Canadian rights? I say we are left with very little and losing more rights everyday to a government who has decided to lead us by making more laws and taking away the rights that were once guaranteed us by law with laws that are illegal and ideologically correct, but devoid of reality and not in touch with Canadians. Continue reading
The Canadian Government Through Vic Toews And Luc Portelance Would Like To Thank You For Smiling In Your Neighbor’s Face And Then Sticking A Knife In His Or Her Back
Is this guys life in danger if returned? That is not our problem is the answer from Vic Toews and Luc Portelance ( president of the CBSA), our job is to find them and get them out of Canada. We do not have to even know if there is a basis for the charge we only need the warrant we will let the guy work that out from his homeland. Continue reading
The Deportation Of Paola Ortiz From Canada / Harper Government Says The Abuse Of Paola Ortiz Not A Canadian Problem
How long is Canada going to allow this dictator and his cronies to hunt down otherwise innocent, decent people and deport them back to certain danger and death? What will Canada say to her children if she ends up dead? If this does not prove that this Prime Minister does not have a heart I do not know what does. Continue reading