June 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,664,191 hits
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship?
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship? January 21, 2019Donald Trump has brought clarity as far as the American position as it pertains to trade, defense and partnership. Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019
Tag Archives: Voting
As I look at what is going on in the so-called governments of the “Democratic Countries”, of the world at home and outside of their countries, I see democratic governments by virtue of the vote only and even this is a sham. What the candidates say means nothing and they for years have taken away the power of the people a little at a time to the point where they openly tell the population to leave the governing to them and that we do not know the intricacies of governing a country. Continue reading
Politicians in every country in every province, or territory and in every city lie to their citizens and constituents every single time they open their mouths without fail, no matter what the issue and no matter its importance, because they … Continue reading
The truth is that all of the parties and voters had a chance and an obligation to check out all of the candiates credentials and did not, because they thought she and the rest of the new comers for the NDP did not stand a chance of winning. I would suggest that you let her represent her riding and move on. Continue reading
I took a couple of days to consider the election and Jack Layton‘s role in it and there is no other way for me to look at it,”Jack Layton has been bitten by the power bug”. Students and young people may … Continue reading
22 Feb 2011 … Premier Jean Charest prorogues National Assembly … Charest says his government needs a fresh direction. What idiots we have here governing us. these politicians really think that this is all about them and how they see things … Continue reading
We vote them in and out of office all too often now because we can not take the lying and the scandals of the political party we are ousting any longer and not because we believe that the in coming … Continue reading
Open wide and pinch your nose fellow Canadians, what we are being asked to swallow will taste like hell and also will smell rotten. Prime Minister Harper with the help of Official Opposition Leader Ignatieff are extending our mission in Afghanistan for … Continue reading