December 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,277,078 hits
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar?
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations?
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018The majority in Quebec have every right to be afraid to lose everything that they have gained. History proves that nothing remains the same forever. Those who take the rights of others today are in constant danger of losing theirs tomorrow. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is A Vote For Phillipe Couillard A Vote For A Backstabbing Liar? September 11, 2018Is it better to be a live second-class citizen, or a dead citizen killed by the practices of a backstabbing liar that I voted into office? This is the choice that some of us will have to make if we vote in the Quebec provincial election this October. Why should anyone have to make this choice in a democratic country? Continue reading →archemdis
- Canada and Her Allies Keep Falling For The American Good Cop Bad Cop Routine June 23, 2018No matter what your political stripe or whether you have ties to the USA or not, if you are a Canadian, or another ally of the USA, you must be saying enough is enough when it comes to Donald Trump and the USA's, America First agenda. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is It A Waste of Time for The Canadian Government to Try to Negotiate and Sign Agreements with First Nations? June 11, 2018What is becoming increasingly clear to Canadian politicians is that it is a waste of time and very dangerous politically to consult, negotiate and sign agreements with First Nations. Continue reading →archemdis
- Quebec Election Results No Surpeise to Me/ Ethnocide and Racism Are A Way of Life in Quebec October 2, 2018
Tag Archives: walking parks
It will be hard to believe, but these pictures were taken just few days before the official arrival of spring in the city of Lasalle. province of Quebec, in Canada. I love to walk and take pictures of nature so when … Continue reading
As I travelled up the 117 highway heading north out of Montreal towards The Laurentians, (Sainte Adele, Provost etc.)I realized that this was not going to be the usual run of the mill business trip. With all of the fall colors … Continue reading
This park was what I had hoped for when I glanced at the pictures of it on my computer screen when I did my research. As I entered the park through a different gate this time I noticed all the signage telling … Continue reading
Park Adrien D. Archambault is a jewel in the crown of developement. In my opinion it has proven that developers can make a plan and keep nature in mind. I would prefer if it was just unkept un-sculptured animal habitat, but … Continue reading
I had heard about the man-made parks of Nuns Island, but nothing could have prepared me for the beauty and splendor of this man-made creation, Parc Lacoursiere. The entrance is so well hidden from the street that I … Continue reading
I was saddened by what I found as I walked through what was once a beautiful bird and wildlife sanctuary now reduced to 2 paths through some trees in some parts not even 100 feet away from towering buildings or … Continue reading