June 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 7,664,191 hits
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God?
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship?
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019First let me say that I am glad to hear that nobody was killed by the burning of this building. The building itself has no special significance for me…but maybe God is trying to say something. I am stunned as … Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History Not Found in Our History Books By Learning About Our Communities’ Old Buildings 2 March 4, 2019Canada’s old buildings, offer anyone who visits them a different and equally important take of Canadian history. Continue reading →archemdis
- Learning About Canada’s History By Going To Towns, Visiting Old Buildings and Talking To People February 9, 2019Canadians are more than the battles that we have fought and the bad deeds of a few. Continue reading →archemdis
- When Is Enough-Enough In a Nation to Nation Friendship? January 21, 2019Donald Trump has brought clarity as far as the American position as it pertains to trade, defense and partnership. Continue reading →archemdis
- Notre Dame Cathedral Burns In Paris…Sign From God? April 16, 2019
Tag Archives: Western world
Destruction of the world as we know, by war in the name of God is named Israel. If religious experts say that we are now living the plagues that will see the apocalypse realised, then surely Israel is but one of them. Continue reading
The Calls For Help And Regime Change From Russia Will Go Unheard While We Aid In The Ousting Of Yet Another Muslim Leader
I have been hearing a pretty loud cry from Russia where they are protesting against tyranny right now and the people in the streets are crying out for help, but will they get it from sanctimonious John Baird and company? I think not, because we no longer fight for freedom where the victory is not a certainty and the majority of blood shed and loss of life is not the other guys. I have stated many times in many a post that the evidence does not point to this as being a war on tyranny, or a fight to save the oppressed, but rather the evidence points to a religious war designed to rid the world of the Muslim faith and way of life. Continue reading
Israel The Spoiled Child Attacking Passing Ships In International Waters Using The Protection Of Daddy’s Influence And Holding On To Mommy’s Apron Strings For Support
Israel’s promise to cease and desist such activities and lessen the strangle hold it has put in place around Gaza was that of an obese candy loving child who sits at a table full of all of its favorite candies and promises not to eat any. Continue reading
We have mistrust, hatred, bigotry and a dislike for anything Muslim never before seen in America as a constant reminder of 9/11. We have places like Guantanamo Bay to remind us of 9/11. We have a failing world economy to remind us of 9/11. We have probing of the genital area searches and intrusive x-rays to remind us of 9/11, so why do we need to a ground zero to remind us of the price that was paid in blood and tears for not only the USA, but for all of the world, but especially the Islamic, Muslim world?
Think of all of the wasted effort, the wasted time, energy and human life, just to be king of the hill for a moment in time. To get what one can never hope to keep. Continue reading
I must confess to not being good when it comes to maps and geography and as such could not see the forest for the trees. All this time I have been wondering why the sudden concern for Africa and its … Continue reading
Libyan leader Maummar al Gaddafi is fit to be tied and we in the west are about to act indignant because he does not roll over and quit. Our focus has shifted and we are confused and unable to agree on what to … Continue reading