I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 6,838,124 hits
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities
- Did The Conservative Party of Canada Make a Bad Choice Making Andrew Scheer Their Leader?
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018What is the Canadian government waiting to see in Quebec before they act? I guess in a few years one prime minister or another can apologise for the treatment that the English, Muslim women and other visible minorities were forced to endure in Quebec, while the federal government ignored their plight. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian News Reporting No Longer Fundamental To Canadian Democracy May 2, 2018Once ethical reporters have caved into the demands of those who pay their salaries and now shamelessly, distort and slant the news...turning the coverage of every news worthy story, into little more than political theater. Continue reading →archemdis
- Canadian Voters to Blame for What Government Views as Its Agenda Priorities April 14, 2018The blame for the senseless suffering and deaths of Canadians due to government inaction lays squarely on the shoulders of every Canadian of voting age. Continue reading →archemdis
- Did The Conservative Party of Canada Make a Bad Choice Making Andrew Scheer Their Leader? March 9, 2018The Conservative Party of Canada does not have a person to run for the leadership of their party who is genuinely likable, people friendly, or charismatic. I say this because in Andrew Sheer they have once again elected a leader they feel they have to create a warmer, approachable image for. Continue reading →archemdis
- Political Apologies Mean Little Without Concrete Action to Prevent Injustices May 12, 2018
Tag Archives: Youth
From An Abused Child To You / B.C. Girl’s Suicide Begs Answer To The Question, At Whose Feet Do We Lay The Blame For These Tragedies?
Children who take their own lives are trying to tell us something and we are just not listening and so they keep on doing it hoping that their deaths will finally get us as parents to hear them. They are telling us that they have no where left to turn, they do not have the tools to survive and find life no longer worthwhile living. They are telling us that we as parents, as a society, as governments and institutions of higher learning that we have failed them and to please stop pointing fingers at each other and do something before another child finds life too much to bear without the tools he or she needs to survive in this crazy world we keep sending them into day after day. Continue reading
If you make it hard for me to get and education and thereby make it impossible for me to find work and feed my family, cloth them and provide them shelter I will find all of these things in the only way that is left to me and if this means taking it from you and your children this is what will happen Continue reading
This tournament is not about winning something expensive, this tournament is about love and the need to do something for troubled youth. This tournament is about getting involved. This tournament is about backing up what you talk about with action at a very basic, down to earth street level kind of way. Continue reading
The beggar you see on the highway ramps with their signs saying how hungry they are and they are just trying to get back home are supplementing their welfare check, or unemployment insurance with the money you give them each day … Continue reading
I took a couple of days to consider the election and Jack Layton‘s role in it and there is no other way for me to look at it,”Jack Layton has been bitten by the power bug”. Students and young people may … Continue reading